Fun fact: Chlorine is concentrated mainly in the skin (30-60%).
- Chlorine is involved in the regulation of osmotic balance (osmotic balance ensures that optimal concentrations of electrolytes and non-electrolytes are maintained in the body).
- Plays a key role in water-salt metabolism.
- Part of hydrochloric acid (the main component of gastric juice) and aids the digestive system.
- It is necessary for healthy functioning of the brain, nerves and muscles.
- Chlorine helps to rid the body of toxins and reduces fat in the liver.
Check out Macronutrients and Micronutrients (HL) for RDA (Recommended daily amounts)
Aja & Nova products that contain Chlorine (Herbs):
(All herbs on list contain small amounts of calcium, other sources needed to reach daily intake goal)
Raspberry leaf (Available soon)