Fun fact: Chromium is an integral part of all fats (lipids).
- Chromium increases insulin sensitivity and enhances its effect.
- By interacting with insulin, chromium increases the absorption of glucose in the blood.
- Chromium regulates tissue respiration and enzyme activity of protein synthesis.
- It can help to reduce blood pressure, reduce anxiety, fear and fatigue.
- Plays a role in lipid (fat) metabolism and protein transporting in the body.
- Can helps to prevent the development of diabetes.
RDA = Recommended Daily Amounts (EU data)
G = Grams
Mg = Milligrams
Mcg = Micrograms (1mg = 1000mcg)
F = Female
M = Male
Chromium – RDA
Ages 1-3 = 11mcg
Ages 4-8 = 15mcg
Ages 9-13 = F = 21mcg M = 25mcg
Ages 14-18 = F = 21mcg M = 35mcg
Ages 18+ = F = 25mcg M = 35mcg
Aja & Nova Organic products that contain Chromium (Herbs):
Spirulina (Available soon)
Nettles (Available soon)