Fun fact: Fluorine is the most electronegative element. This means that in fluorine attracts electrons more than any other element can.
- Helps in the development of the skeleton and bone tissue healing in fractures.
- Alongside calcium and phosphorus fluoride provides the strength of bones and teeth.
- Stimulates blood formation.
- Contributes to the development and hardening of tooth enamel.
- Fluorine reduces the accumulation of radionuclide bone strontium (Strontium (Sr) is a type of isotope found in human bone) and reduces the effects of its radiation damage.
- Fluorine contains components that combat hair follicle weakness that helps to strengthen hair strands, increasing blood flow to the scalp.
RDA = Recommended Daily Amounts (EU data)
G = Grams
Mg = Milligrams
Mcg = Micrograms (1mg = 1000mcg)
F = Female
M = Male
Fluorine – RDA
Ages 1-3 = 0.6mcg
ages 4-6 F = 0.9mg M = 1mg
ages 7-10 = F = 1.4mg M = 1.5mg
ages 11-14 = F = 2.3mg M = 2.4mg
ages 15-17 = F = 2.8mg M = 3.2mg
age 18+ F = 2.9mg M = 3.4mg
Aja & Niva Organic products with Fluorine
Holistic Herbs (Loose Leaf Teas)