Fun facts: Phosphorus is involved in virtually all chemical and physiological reactions of the body.
- Phosphorus is used for energy production and is involved in almost every reaction in the body.
- Along with calcium and magnesium phosphorus supports bone structure.
- Phosphorus is an important part of the DNA and RNA involved in protein synthesis.
- Important in the regulation of mental activity.
- Gives strength to bones and teeth.
- Phosphorus helps release energy from food.
RDA = Recommended Daily Amounts (EU data)
G = Grams
Mg = Milligrams
Mcg = Micrograms (1mg = 1000mcg)
F = Female
M = Male
Phosphorus – RDA
Ages 1-3 = 270mg
Ages 4-6 = 350mg
Ages 7-10 = 450mg
Ages 11-14 = F = 625mg M = 775mg
Ages 15-18 = F = 625mg M = 775mg
Age 19+ = 550mg
Aja & Nova Organic products that contain Phosphorus
Elderberries (100g = 39mg 4% RDA)
Figs (100g = 67mg 7% DV)
Medjool Dates (100g = 62mg 6% DV)
Prunes (100g = 69mg 7% DV)
Chickweed (Available soon)
Amaranth (100g cooked = 148mg 15% DV)
Teff (100g cooked = 120mg 12% DV)
Black Quinoa (100g cooked = 152mg 15%)
Red Quinoa (100g cooked = 152mg 15%)
White Quinoa (100g cooked = 152mg 15%)
Almonds (100g = 481mg 48% DV)
Brazil nuts (100g = 725mg 72% DV)
Walnuts (100g = 346mg 35% DV)
Chickpeas cooked (100g = 168mg 17% DV)
Beluga Lentils (100g = 451mg 66% DV)
Brown Lentils (100g = 180mg 27% DV)
Green lentils (100g = 451mg 66% DV)
Red Lentils (100g = 451mg 66% DV)
Cayenne Pepper (100g = 293mg 29% RDA)
Hemp protein (100g = 1540mg 220% RDA)
Irish moss (Available soon)
Liquorice (Available soon)
Yellow dock (Available soon)
Chia seeds (100g = 860mg 86% DV)
Hemp seeds (100g = 1160mg 165% DV)
Black Sesame seeds (100g = 629mg 63% DV)
White Sesame seeds. (100g = 629mg 63% DV)