Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)
- There are 4 types of Vitamin B12, Adenosylcobalamin, Cyanocobalamin, Hydroxlycobalamin and Methylcobalamin. Adenosylcobalamin and Methylcobalamin are preferred by the body and can be metabolised efficiently.
- Assists in new cell creation.
- Helps to make red blood cells.
- Used by the body in the process of DNA production.
- Protects nerve cells and encourages their normal growth.
- Aids in lowering homocysteine levels, associated with heart disease.
Recommended daily amounts:
Female: 2.4 mcg
Male: 2.4 mcg
Aja & Nova products that contain Vitamin B12 (Powders): Chlorella